Mineral Resource & Chemical Division
Mineral Resources & Chemical Division focuses on supplies of a wide range of mineral raw materials and chemical industries products .
Mineral Resources department handles a wide range of mineral resources and raw materials, including:
- Metallurgical and steaming coal for steel mills and general industries;
- Carbon materials of petroleum and coal origin (pet coke, coal tar pitch, graphite) and graphite products (electrodes, cathode blocks) for steel and other industries;
- Non-ferrous and precious metals raw materials, products of uranium cycle;
- Iron ore products (concentrate, pellet, DRI, HBI) and alloy additives for steel industry;
- Chemical Products department scope of activities falls into business lines related to various chemical products listed below for both industrial and advanced technology application, such as semiconductor and pharmaceutical.
- Plastics & Specialty rubbers;
- Performance chemicals;
- Unique minerals;
- Organic & Inorganic products;
- Agrochemicals & Pharmaceuticals
Being not limited only by focusing on above major business lines, we are looking for any new business opportunities being a member of Sumitomo Corporation global scale business operations.